All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) | Neet 2021 Information
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) or NEET (UG), formerly known as the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT), is an all-India pre-medical entrance exam for students wishing to pursue undergraduate medical (MBBS), dentistry (BDS), or AYUSH (Allied Health Sciences) degrees (BAMS, BHMS, etc.)
NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are Indian nationals, PIOs, NRIs, OCIs, and foreign nationals are eligible to apply for admission to various medical and dental institutes through NEET.
- Only J&K migrants are eligible to apply for the 15% All India Quota by self-declaration.
- Foreign nationals must validate their eligibility terms with the state’s respective Medical or Dental College.
- The applicant must be 17 years old at the time of admission or before December 31st of the year of admission. Students must have been born on or before December 31, 2004 to meet the reduced age limit criteria.
- There are no upper age restrictions. (Because the decision on the upper age restriction is pending, all candidates are eligible to apply.)
- Students must have completed a recognised board or university’s 12th grade or its equivalent. Students must have completed 12th grade with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as obligatory subjects.
- Candidates at the 10+2 level should have received a combined score of 50% in PCB. Unreserved/ST/SC/OBC candidates should have received 40 percent, while PWD candidates should have received 45 percent.
- Students who are taking their 12th grade examinations will also be able to apply for NEET.
Search & Compare Among Top
Start securing your career with India’s top rated Medical Colleges.